- Added depend_on directive. It is useful when you need to specify files
that affect an asset, but not to include them into bundled asset or to
include them using compilers. E.g., if you use @import functionality in
some CSS pre-processors (Less or Stylus).
- Main extensions (.js or .css) can be omitted now in asset file names.
E.g., you can rename application.js.coffee asset to
- Asset requirements are restricted by MIME type now, not by extension. E.g.,
- Added file-based cache.
- Environment cache is pluggable now.
- Fixed cache usage in assets.
- Fix require_directory directive, so it handles removed/renamed/added
assets correctly. Now it adds required directory to asset’s dependencies set.
- Added asset dependencies. They are not included to asset’s bundled source,
but if dependency is expired, then asset is expired. Any file of directory
can be a dependency.
- Cache is now asset agnostic, so other parts of Gears are able to use it.
- Added support for cssmin as CSS compressor.
- Refactored compressors, compilers and processors. They are all subclasses of
- Added config for Travis CI.
- Added some docs.
- Added more tests.
- Added missing files to MANIFEST.in
First public release.